Just like our customers, our work increasingly has us on the move!
We attended the Associations North NFusion 2023 conference on June 6th in Minneapolis. This event united the leaders of our region’s associations and professional societies for an energizing day of learning and networking. We enjoyed visiting with many new faces and introducing our company to a new audience. Thanks again to the Associations North team for putting on a great show!
Similar to our last conference appearance, we again asked visitors to our table to participate in a small workforce survey regarding work-from-home preferences and policies. You can view the full results for the Associations North cohort here:
- The Associations North Cohort is made up of 28 completed survey responses.
- About 43% of the Cohort indicated that their employer size is 0-19 employees.
- All eligible respondents indicated they’d prefer to work from home at least some of the time. Compared to Pew Research Center’s national results, the Associations North Cohort had a higher preference to work from home.
- The Cohort represented 11 different employer industries, based on the reported NAICS code (the Census Bureau’s North American Industry Classification System).
- About 82% of the Cohort indicated their job responsibilities can be done from home.
Charting the progress of a changing world is a rewarding part of our work. How can we help you and your members understand and navigate change?